- To connect wonderful families with sought-after candidates who meet the highest expectations in experience & enthusiasm, talent & knowledge, reliability & commitment.
How we accomplish it:
- We meet with you to analyze exactly what your family needs.
- Our Placement Team (the people behind the magic) is comprised of experts in child development, from our teachers who concentrate in special education to our Doula and Pediatric Nurse.
- All candidates who Nannease connects you with are screened by us in-person and undergo our certain safety search, which scrupulously verifies security, background and references.
- We provide you with an employee contract and confidentiality agreement tailored to your family, in addition to a two-month trial period with ongoing support from us.
- We pay for all nanny candidates to be certified in pediatric and adult first aid, AED and CPR by the Red Cross.
- Additionally, candidates are educated based on the individual needs of your family with a portfolio of online childhood development classes for you to choose from (the cost of the class is also on us).
We take great pride in our team of specialists. The education, experience and passion of these profound individuals is our backbone, and ensures that the placements we make come from a place of both wisdom and love
Throughout the literature related to us, you will see an abundance of phrases like “because nothing is more important than your children,” and “when you leave your children at home a piece of your heart stays there with them.” My name is Megan Wolff, and Nannease was born from the gap in the overwhelming and still relatively unregulated industry that is in-home staffing—Because I believe that nothing is more important than your family, and therefore nothing is more necessary than an agency which functions with this concept as it’s backbone.
Kindergarden Teacher & Owner of Compass Learning Advantage
My name is Jordanna Spaulding and I am a Special Education teacher for young students with autism in the urban setting. I am also the founder of COMPASS Learning Advantage as an advocate for all children in order to accelerate patterns for cognitive developments.
With nearly a decade of experience working with children with Autism and ADHD, I have developed a strong foundation for best practice methods in order to support optimal growth for all learners.
Doula, Special Needs Teacher, Professional Nanny
My name is Erin and I am a placement and newborn care specialist . Professionally I work as a nanny in NYC and personally I became a fist time mom this year! My background in special education is a big factor in how I view and value children . I continually integrate the approaches of play based learning and individualized development to my interactions with families and nannies. I am fortunate to have found my passion for child care and be able to spread that joy to others through the thoughtful and ever expanding placement system at Nannease. I am also a trained Doula , avid runner, imagination expert ;), amateur traveler, and perpetual reader.
It is a pleasure to meet you.
I am a registered nurse working at a children’s hospital. After over seven years of nannying experience in addition to my full time career as a pediatric nurse, I am proud to say that I have a wide range of knowledge and a great deal of experience when it comes to babies and children. Promoting developmental milestones and utilizing best-practice, research based techniques to improve bottle feeding are just two things I specialize in.
We will take it from here