Nannease in-home CPR classTaught by one of Nannease's certified Red Cross instructors from the comfort & safety of your home
$ 725Certifies up to 5 adults in infant, pediatric & adult CPR
Red Cross class, open to the public
$ 95-117Per person
There are many things we can forgo during COVID times; being prepared for a choking/cardiac emergency is not one of them. Become certified in infant, pediatric & adult CPR from the safety of your home with one of Nannease’s certified Red Cross instructors.
- One class certifies up to five adults in Red Cross CPR (infant, child and adult).
- A Red Cross class that is held in a public facility with up to 9 other random students is between $95-$117/person.
- Our certified Red Cross instructors are employed by Nannease.
- We understand how important it is that every person in your child’s life knows what to do in case of a choking/cardiac emergency.
- Our instructors are extraordinarily cautious about COVID.
- Instructor will wear an N-95 mask for the duration of the lesson and sanitize hands before, during and after the class.
- CPR Mannequins are disinfected thoroughly using rubbing alcohol. Lung bags and any other disposable part of the mannequin is removed and changed in between EACH use.
- If it is possible to instruct the class on a porch, in a sun room, or any other space where there is proper air flow, the class can be taught there.
- We supply all protective gear, including: Masks, gloves, sanitizing wipes, mouth guards to use with the mannequins.
- In-home private classes mean that lessons and learning scenarios are tailored specifically to your family and the ages of your children.
Book your in home CPR class
(Please be advised that we are currently booking into September 2020)